- Why is PayPal not working?
- Why does PayPal say try again later?
- Why is my PayPal not working on eBay?
- Why is my money in PayPal on hold?
- How do I resolve a problem with PayPal?
- How do I log into my PayPal account?
- Can not pay on eBay?
- Is PayPal Working on eBay?
- How long is PayPal money on hold for?
- How do I verify my PayPal account without a phone number?
- How do I remove my primary number from PayPal?
- How do I link my PayPal account to eBay?
- How do I know if my PayPal account is linked to eBay?
- Who is eBay replacing PayPal with?
- Why did PayPal split from eBay?
Why is PayPal not working?
If your PayPal payment is not working it could be due to a variety of reasons.
If you have clicked Continue with PayPal and nothing happens or you only see a blank window, then you most likely have a pop-up blocker installed.
This pop-up blocker will block PayPal from opening an additional payment window.
Why does PayPal say try again later?
Ensure you have no notifications in your PayPal account if you are seeing the following error message: “We’re sorry things don’t appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.” If you have pending notifications, follow the steps to complete or verify your account.
Why is my PayPal not working on eBay?
Suggest that you log out, clear cache & cookies and reboot. When you are ready to log into your eBay account again, switch to a different browser. If still no joy, log out of eBay and then log into your Paypal account and use the ‘pay for eBay items’ facility to pay.
Why is my money in PayPal on hold?
If your PayPal money is pending, it is because the online payment service holds funds in certain cases. PayPal may place your funds on hold for up to 21 days until the buyer confirms receipt.
How do I resolve a problem with PayPal?
If you purchased the item from one of our merchants, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 180 calendar days of your purchase.
- Click “Dispute a Transaction.”
- Select item dispute.
How do I log into my PayPal account?
Visit the site in any computer Web browser and click Log In. Sometimes, you’ll need to click Proceed to Account Overview on an ad page to reach your account. Once logged in, you can send or request money, check your history and change account settings.
Can not pay on eBay?
If the buyer does not pay, the seller receives an email that Final Value Fees will be credited back to their account. After a certain number of unpaid item strikes, the buyer is removed from eBay. It is really important that all sellers file unpaid item cases against buyers who don’t pay.
Is PayPal Working on eBay?
Getting paid with PayPal. PayPal is a safe and efficient way of getting paid on eBay, and is how most eBay users pay for their purchases. In most categories, you’re required to accept either PayPal, or credit and debit cards payments.
How long is PayPal money on hold for?
How do I verify my PayPal account without a phone number?
If you no longer have the phone number listed on your PayPal account, you can click Add to enter your current number. If you’re receiving an error, it’s likely that there’s a mismatch between the name and/or address on your PayPal account and the name and/or address on your phone billing statement.
How do I remove my primary number from PayPal?
On the PayPal app: Tap the Settings cog in the top right corner. Tap Personal Info. Tap Phone Numbers.
How do I add, edit or remove a phone number on my PayPal account?
- Click + to add a new phone number.
- To edit your phone number, click Update next to the number.
- To remove a phone number, click Remove beside the number.
How do I link my PayPal account to eBay?
To link your PayPal and eBay accounts:
- Log in to your eBay account.
- Click My eBay at the top of the page.
- Click the Account tab.
- Click PayPal Account on the left side of the page.
- Click Link My PayPal Account and you’ll be asked to log in to your PayPal account.
- Go ahead and log in to your PayPal account.
How do I know if my PayPal account is linked to eBay?
You can check the PayPal account information section in My eBay – opens in new window or tab to see what PayPal account you have linked to your eBay account.
Who is eBay replacing PayPal with?
Why did PayPal split from eBay?
In a recent message, eBay’s board said they had a change of heart in September when they decided to separate the businesses because of the rapidly changing landscape in both commerce and payments. What are the terms of the deal? EBay shareholders will receive one PayPal share for every eBay share they own as of July 8.