What gas stations have gas credit cards?
Best Credit Card for Gas in 2020
|Credit Card||Best For||Annual Fee|
|Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card||Fair Credit||$39|
|Sunoco Fleet Card||Fleet Card||$0|
|Shell Gas Card||Gas-Station Purchases||$0|
|Shell Credit Card||Gas-Station Rewards||$0|
5 more rows
Can you use gas cards at any gas station?
Co-branded or gas only
Gas cards generally are issued in two versions: gas-only branded cards, which you can only use at that station, or co-branded cards that are a Visa or MasterCard and can be used almost anywhere. Co-branded gas cards will offer cash back on gas purchases once a certain check point is reached.
Who has the best gas card?
U.S. News’ Best Gas Credit Cards
- Citi Rewards+℠ Card: Best feature: Two points per dollar spent at gas stations.
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express: Best feature: Cash back on everyday purchases.
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express: Best feature: Cash back on everyday purchases.
How do I get a gas card?
Here’s how to get a gas card:
- Check your credit score. Your score will give you a general idea of which gas cards offer high odds of approval.
- Consider committing to a specific gas-station chain.
- Compare cards based on estimated earnings.
Does Shell have gas cards?
There are over 14,000 Shell stations in all 50 states, serving millions of Americans each day. Shell Gift Cards can be used to purchase gasoline, auto supplies, food/snacks, a car wash and other items at Shell stations nationwide.
What credit score is needed for a Shell gas card?